POWDER FLUSH ™ is an established central heating cleaning process and is by far the best way to clean sludge out of a central heating system. Dissolvable pellets are added to the central heating water while
flushing the system. The abrasive is harder than any sludge but softer than any metals, plastics or rubbers in the system. It will not scratch or damage any part of the system. POWDER FLUSHING is much more effective at cleaning hard build-ups
of sludge and can recondition the pipework to almost new, over power flushing. Normal power flushing can only clean loose sludge with fast flowing water and chemicals and is NOT very good at loosening up or removing hard build-ups of sludge. Like those found in plastic pipes and old systems. Our custom built POWDER flush machines are up tp 300% more powerful than any other commercially available power flush machine and we guarantee to clear any sludge blockage, no matter how bad your system is. The sludged pipe (to the right) was cut out of a system AFTER a standard power flush was performed. Having your system powder flushed or pellet flushed is much better than having a standard power flush, draining the system or chemical clean.
.Where is powder flushing most effective?
- When standard power flushing has failed to remove enough sludge from the system or boiler.
- Cleaning microbore systems or systems with small pipework.
- Reconditioning heat exchangers in boilers (when heat exchangers are full of sludge and make “kettling” noises)
- Cleaning open vented systems where the pipework / radiators are over 10 years old.
- Where there are still problems on the system with flow, when a standard power flush - or - system flush, has been performed.
- Cleaning large bore commercial / industrial pipes where replacement is not possible.
- Unblocking sludged radiator taps or pipes.